A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Pou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Pou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pou
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Pou, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pou graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pou has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Maria Pou MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Pou practice?
- Dr. Anna Pou has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Pou practices Otolaryngology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Otolaryngologists.