A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Pou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Pou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Pou, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pou graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pou has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Maria Pou MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Pou practice?
- Dr. Anna Pou has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anna Pou practices Otolaryngology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Baton Rouge Otolaryngologists.