A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Quan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Quan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Quan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Pei-Ying Quan MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna P. Quan practice?
- Dr. Anna Quan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Quan practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.