A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Roetker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Roetker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Roetker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roetker graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Roetker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roetker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna Roetker practice?
- Dr. Anna Roetker practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Southgate, KY.