A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Rogozinska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Rogozinska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Rogozinska, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogozinska graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Rogozinska has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Uk Healthcare Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Rogozinska MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna Rogozinska practice?
- Dr. Anna Rogozinska has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Rogozinska practices Internal Medicine near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists.