A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossi
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Rossi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Rossi, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Rossi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Michele Rossi DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Anna Rossi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anna Rossi practices Psychiatry near Avenel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Montclair, NJ.
See Avenel Psychiatrists.