A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Rudnicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudnicki
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Rudnicki, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudnicki graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Rudnicki has 18 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna G Rudnicki MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anna G. Rudnicki practice?
- Dr. Anna Rudnicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Rudnicki practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Critical Care Practitioners and Worcester Pulmonologists.