A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Burke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Burke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Sessi Burke MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna S. Burke practice?
- Dr. Anna Burke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Burke practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Dallas Internists.