A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Burke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna S. Burke practice?
Dr. Anna Burke practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Internists.