General Practitioners, Internist

9101 N Central Expy
Ste 300
Dallas, TX 75231
214-890-1616
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Laura Karen Portia on Nov 22nd, 2013

Terrible. Assumes everybody wants drugs and are dealing or addicted to drugs drugs drugs. She demands you only see her and will try to be your overlord. Seriously, not good at all. Avoid her.

|  Mediocre at best  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2013

I agree with some comments I am reading here about the staff...not particularly professional nor friendly. I have never been in and out in less than an hour; in particular you are made to wait in the examination room after you are out of waiting room. I scheduled a physical, unscheduled it, now have a $50 no-show bill that they refuse to drop...Received no courtesy reminder call, which they told me is a courtesy, so if they didn't make it, too bad. Good luck getting the $ from me. Lastly, out of 8 or so appointments, I only saw the Dr. the 1st time, it is always a nurse practitioner. I only went here because it was right next to my house; I moved, so that is the end of my relationship with this office. Have had much better health care providers in past.

by Jo.K on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr. Burke is professional, knowledgable and caring. She listens to my point of view and I feel we are a team in my health care. Her staff is excellent and she and her staff make me feel safe. I am really fortunate to have her as my Internist and would recommend her to any and all of my friends.

|  My Experience with Dr. Burke  |  show details
by Nancy V. on Mar 22nd, 2013

Dr. Burke has always been very concerned and helpful when I have been in for medical advice. I realize she has a very busy office, and when she took over the practice from Dr. Holt, I wondered how it would go. I found her office staff, and particularly her Nurse Practitioner, to be extremely caring and very helpful. I have NEVER had a problem making an appointment with her.

Feb 20th, 2013

Dr Burke has always been very willing to listen to my health problems and to spend all the time necessary to satisfy my medical needs. I have referred her to many of my friends and relatives and they have been very satisfied.

|  Terrible  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

I find the staff to be awful. Very unprofessional and rude. The wait time is absurd. I have never been seen in less than 30 minutes. I have recently switched doctors to avoid every going back!

|  Horrible Horrible Horrible!  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

Absolutely the most horrible doctor on earth! Administers psych medication, then doesn't work with patient weaning off. When I voiced how upset I was with her, she disimissed me as a patient! She has NO business handing out any psych meds and then bailing out mid stream. You're a horrible doctor Anna Burke. You love to hand out pills like candy... probably because you're in bed with the pharmaceuticals and enjoy your monthly kick backs. Shame on you!

|  Good Dr  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Burke for 2 yrs. I've always found her to be interested in my health and accurate in her diagnosis. She now has a nurse practitioner in the office and if I've had an 'acute' problem (i.e. sudden onset of symptoms but not emergency room type) I have been able to see the n.p. if the Dr. is booked up. The staff have always been polite and competent. Sometimes they're busy and you may have to wait a few minutes (they're on the phone), however, I've never experienced rudeness or abruptness from the staff. Both of my adult daughters see Dr. Burke and have been pleased with her thoughtful care.

Oct 7th, 2011

The people in the office are not friendlyyou feel you are just a number, they are not caring and they are trying just to get you in and out. I don't recomend