A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Sandstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Sandstrom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Sandstrom, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandstrom graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sandstrom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ventura County Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Englund Sandstrom MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Anna E. Sandstrom practice?
- Dr. Anna Sandstrom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Sandstrom practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.