A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Sandstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Sandstrom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandstrom
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sandstrom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Sandstrom, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandstrom graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sandstrom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ventura County Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Englund Sandstrom MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Anna E. Sandstrom practice?
- Dr. Anna Sandstrom has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Sandstrom practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Pediatricians and Oxnard Pediatric Specialists.