A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Scherzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Scherzer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scherzer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scherzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Scherzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherzer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Scherzer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Stella Scherzer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anna S. Scherzer practice?
- Dr. Anna Scherzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Scherzer practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians, Scottsdale Psychiatrists, and Scottsdale Child Psychiatrists.