A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Schetman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Schetman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Schetman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infant growth and development
Education & Awards
Dr. Schetman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schetman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schetman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna B. Schetman practice?
Dr. Anna Schetman practices Pediatrics near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Pediatricians.