A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Schuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Schuler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Schuler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuler graduated from Saint-Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University, St Petersburg.
Dr. Schuler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Kirillova Schuler MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Anna K. Schuler practice?
- Dr. Anna Schuler has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anna Schuler practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lithia Springs, GA and Dallas, GA.
See Austell Internists and Austell Nephrologists.