Overall Review

3.9

January 20th, 2015
Excellent Medical Skills -
Medical skills and knowledge is impeccable, however I did not agree with some of her personal opinions on the care of children. It might be because she is from Europe. She didn't appear to understand certain issues, ie: ADD or dyslexia. She seemed to think children can control it. Solutions are needed, avenues not related to drugs when it comes to children, in my humble opinion. Very nice woman, just a little too ridged for my taste when it comes to my child.

September 7th, 2013
Best Physician
I have been taking my two children to Dr. Schwartz office for the past 13 years. She is an outstanding practitioner both clinically and in terms of her bedside manners. She is always very kind and attentive during visits. She has always gone above and beyond in caring for my two children. When my daughter was young, I spent much time in her office. She always made me comfortable. Her diagnosis are always accurate.

September 20th, 2011
Conscience, caring, thourough
I usually have to wait awhile to see Dr. Schwartz and I often hear other parents complaining about waiting but I don't mind because I know the reason for it: She is taking the time to talk to her patients (and/or parents). She is answering questions, she is explaining, she is LISTENING and more! These are important qualities I want in a pediatrition and if all I have to give up is a little time for exellent and quality care for my kids, I say it is time well spent!