Dr. Anna Serur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Serur?

She came in like a Angel

Posted on October 30th, 2017

DOCTOR Anna Serur saved my life I come to find her in Maimonides Medical center out on Brooklyn she put me together like Humpty Dumpty I was a mess and she put me togther again I came to her from a big mistake they did in a neighborly Hospital in the Bronx. I'm so glad that God put Doctor Anna Serur in my path she does amazing work 100% I can trust Dr. Anna Serur with my health 100% though I'm still endanger there is nothing a Doctor can do to fix what theses other doctors did to me.I Am so happy I found Doctor Ann Serur.

A Compassionate And Brilliant Physician

Posted on October 14th, 2017

I met Dr. Serur for the first time last week after I was referred to her by my Gastroenterologist following unfavorable colonoscopy findings. When I met her I knew immediately that I was in the hands of a competent and caring professional. Following her examination she recommended surgery and arranged it just five days later. She was with me every step of the way, even holding my hand before the effects of anesthesia took hold saying "I am by your side." She is an amazing person, a rare combination of intelligence and compassion. I am so fortunate to have met her.

Posted on March 8th, 2017

My husband [age 50] was diagnosed with Colon Cancer. After several consultations, we choose Dr. Serur to perform the surgery [The BEST decision made]. Dr. Serur is an amazing, very knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. Her surgical abilities and bedside manner is impeccable. She holds herself to very high standards, takes the time to explain the best way to handle your care plan and always there to answer any of your questions before and after surgery. If you or your loved are faced with needing care, I would strongly recommend Dr. Serur. You will truly be in good hands.

Posted on August 15th, 2016

BEST DR.

Posted on May 31st, 2016

She helped me when I was ill and there is no one else I would have gone too

Posted on February 25th, 2016

An amazing doctor, took time with me to explain every procedure that was to be done. I recommend anyone who needs to see a specialist in this field.

patient

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Dr.Anna Serur effectively treat my condition. Excellent bedside manner. She has a very professional level.I would highly recommended Dr.Serur

not recomended

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Doctor is very slow to treat my condition

Posted on April 8th, 2013

While Dr. Serur is courteous, compassionate and consistent in dealing with her patients she is not prompt or efficient in treating her patients. I value a doctor's approach and aggressiveness in treating the patient's ailment, which I did not find with Dr. Serur, moreso than their bedside manner. I have been suffering with chronic anal pain for two years. Dr. Serur's let's try and see approach is a waste of time and ignores the difficulty I have to deal with everyday. I wish I had started out with another doctor so I wouldn't have to continually suffer. At this point I have no idea when I will get better and Dr. Serur has no timeframe for me either.

So grateful I found Dr Serur.

Posted on April 4th, 2013

After being diagnosed with a prolapse by another Dr, I was referred to Dr Serur for a second opinion. The original diagnosis was inaccurate yet I still needed treatment and surgery. Dr Serur's amazing bedside manner, kindness, expertise and most importantly, gentle touch, make her a very special find in the medical community. In fact, I wish she could be my Dr for all my needs. I'd recommend her to anyone who needs her without any hesitation. Over the past few years since my surgery, not a single day has gone by that I haven't been thankful for how much she has improved my quality of life. It's not just because she performed a successful surgery, but mostly for the way she treated me before and after the surgery. I trust her so much and despite the pain, all I remember is how pleasant of an experience it was to be her patient. Don't, get me wrong, as much as I adore her, I never want to see her in her office again! But if ever I needed to, I wouldn't hesitate or wait as long as I did in the past because of my fear and distrust.

Patient's grandson

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Dr. Serur recently treated my grandmother with great professionalism, care and empathy. When an older person is suffering and a doctor can bring Dr. Serur's knowledge and bedside manner to treat and heal, it gives me confidence in the entire medical profession. Thank you Dr. Serur!

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Dr. Serur was able to diagnose and effectively treat my condition. She is a brilliant surgeon and extremely attentive physician. I would highly recommend Dr. Serur.