Overall Review

3.3

August 15th, 2016
BEST DR.

May 31st, 2016
She helped me when I was ill and there is no one else I would have gone too

February 25th, 2016
An amazing doctor, took time with me to explain every procedure that was to be done. I recommend anyone who needs to see a specialist in this field.

July 26th, 2015
patient
Dr.Anna Serur effectively treat my condition. Excellent bedside manner. She has a very professional level.I would highly recommended Dr.Serur

April 8th, 2013
Doctor is very slow to treat my condition
While Dr. Serur is courteous, compassionate and consistent in dealing with her patients she is not prompt or efficient in treating her patients. I value a doctor's approach and aggressiveness in treating the patient's ailment, which I did not find with Dr. Serur, moreso than their bedside manner. I have been suffering with chronic anal pain for two years. Dr. Serur's let's try and see approach is a waste of time and ignores the difficulty I have to deal with everyday. I wish I had started out with another doctor so I wouldn't have to continually suffer. At this point I have no idea when I will get better and Dr. Serur has no timeframe for me either.

April 4th, 2013
So grateful I found Dr Serur.
After being diagnosed with a prolapse by another Dr, I was referred to Dr Serur for a second opinion. The original diagnosis was inaccurate yet I still needed treatment and surgery. Dr Serur's amazing bedside manner, kindness, expertise and most importantly, gentle touch, make her a very special find in the medical community. In fact, I wish she could be my Dr for all my needs. I'd recommend her to anyone who needs her without any hesitation. Over the past few years since my surgery, not a single day has gone by that I haven't been thankful for how much she has improved my quality of life. It's not just because she performed a successful surgery, but mostly for the way she treated me before and after the surgery. I trust her so much and despite the pain, all I remember is how pleasant of an experience it was to be her patient. Don't, get me wrong, as much as I adore her, I never want to see her in her office again! But if ever I needed to, I wouldn't hesitate or wait as long as I did in the past because of my fear and distrust.

Patient's grandson
Dr. Serur recently treated my grandmother with great professionalism, care and empathy. When an older person is suffering and a doctor can bring Dr. Serur's knowledge and bedside manner to treat and heal, it gives me confidence in the entire medical profession. Thank you Dr. Serur!

April 2nd, 2013
Dr. Serur was able to diagnose and effectively treat my condition. She is a brilliant surgeon and extremely attentive physician. I would highly recommend Dr. Serur.

patient
Dr.Anna Serur is extremely attentive physician,who goes out of her way to help her patiens. She is thorough in her examinaton and accurate in her diagnosis. Very patient and gave me enough time to explain my problem and come up with the right decision. Her bedside manner are great .I felt very comfortable and safe before my procedure and follows up after visit was on the same very professional level. Wonderful doctor who I would highly recommend.

March 31st, 2013
Brilliant Doctor
I feel compelled to write this review after my experience with Dr. Serur. She was able to effectively diagnose and treat a very complicated condition that other doctors had long deemed a "lost cause." Brilliant surgeon. Excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Serur and her office.

March 23rd, 2013
Greatest Doctor
The minute Dr. Serur walked into the room I instantly began feeling better. She gives off an aura of happiness and professionalism that is unrivaled in todays medical world. I would recommend to seek out this doctor if you ever have any medical problem.

March 11th, 2013
worst doctor ever
Instead of helping me, she did my condition even worse that was highly incompetent. She made appointment with me, after I complained having severe pain and just did not show up without explanation. After waiting her over 3 hours I left, still suffering from unbearable pain. Very unprofessional behavior. Very unplesant person, she did not even bother to respond a phone calls from her assistant.