Dr. Anna Serur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Serur?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2017

My husband [age 50] was diagnosed with Colon Cancer. After several consultations, we choose Dr. Serur to perform the surgery [The BEST decision made]. Dr. Serur is an amazing, very knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. Her surgical abilities and bedside manner is impeccable. She holds herself to very high standards, takes the time to explain the best way to handle your care plan and always there to answer any of your questions before and after surgery. If you or your loved are faced with needing care, I would strongly recommend Dr. Serur. You will truly be in good hands.

August 15th, 2016

BEST DR.

May 31st, 2016

She helped me when I was ill and there is no one else I would have gone too

February 25th, 2016

An amazing doctor, took time with me to explain every procedure that was to be done. I recommend anyone who needs to see a specialist in this field.

July 27th, 2015

patient

Dr.Anna Serur effectively treat my condition. Excellent bedside manner. She has a very professional level.I would highly recommended Dr.Serur

June 25th, 2013

not recomended

April 8th, 2013

Doctor is very slow to treat my condition

While Dr. Serur is courteous, compassionate and consistent in dealing with her patients she is not prompt or efficient in treating her patients. I value a doctor's approach and aggressiveness in treating the patient's ailment, which I did not find with Dr. Serur, moreso than their bedside manner. I have been suffering with chronic anal pain for two years. Dr. Serur's let's try and see approach is a waste of time and ignores the difficulty I have to deal with everyday. I wish I had started out with another doctor so I wouldn't have to continually suffer. At this point I have no idea when I will get better and Dr. Serur has no timeframe for me either.

April 4th, 2013

So grateful I found Dr Serur.

After being diagnosed with a prolapse by another Dr, I was referred to Dr Serur for a second opinion. The original diagnosis was inaccurate yet I still needed treatment and surgery. Dr Serur's amazing bedside manner, kindness, expertise and most importantly, gentle touch, make her a very special find in the medical community. In fact, I wish she could be my Dr for all my needs. I'd recommend her to anyone who needs her without any hesitation. Over the past few years since my surgery, not a single day has gone by that I haven't been thankful for how much she has improved my quality of life. It's not just because she performed a successful surgery, but mostly for the way she treated me before and after the surgery. I trust her so much and despite the pain, all I remember is how pleasant of an experience it was to be her patient. Don't, get me wrong, as much as I adore her, I never want to see her in her office again! But if ever I needed to, I wouldn't hesitate or wait as long as I did in the past because of my fear and distrust.

Patient's grandson

Dr. Serur recently treated my grandmother with great professionalism, care and empathy. When an older person is suffering and a doctor can bring Dr. Serur's knowledge and bedside manner to treat and heal, it gives me confidence in the entire medical profession. Thank you Dr. Serur!

April 2nd, 2013

Dr. Serur was able to diagnose and effectively treat my condition. She is a brilliant surgeon and extremely attentive physician. I would highly recommend Dr. Serur.

patient

Dr.Anna Serur is extremely attentive physician,who goes out of her way to help her patiens. She is thorough in her examinaton and accurate in her diagnosis. Very patient and gave me enough time to explain my problem and come up with the right decision. Her bedside manner are great .I felt very comfortable and safe before my procedure and follows up after visit was on the same very professional level. Wonderful doctor who I would highly recommend.

March 31st, 2013

Brilliant Doctor

I feel compelled to write this review after my experience with Dr. Serur. She was able to effectively diagnose and treat a very complicated condition that other doctors had long deemed a "lost cause." Brilliant surgeon. Excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Serur and her office.