Dr. Anna Skelo MD Patient Reviews

August 29th, 2016
great doctor
thorough frank, compassionate

May 6th, 2016
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Skelo. She is a wonderful doctor in all ways!! We both feel blessed to have her as our eye doctor. The entire experience is delightful, her office staff is exceptional and we look forward. to our visits with her. She is THE BEST!!!!

January 25th, 2016
Manger
She is very warm and compassionate, very easy to talk to and her follow up is wonderful

January 22nd, 2016
great service
absoltely great service.

May 28th, 2015
I was placed on Restasis by another physician for dry eyes. I complained for over 6 months that it made my eyes hurt and more red than ever. I was told to continue taking it and I would get used to it,. Finally I couldn't take the pain any more. I went to see Dr. Skelo and she recognized right away, that not only was I allergic to Restasis, but I also had an eye infection. She cleared the eye infection, and removed Restasis from my daily regimen, and added it to my list of allergies. She is very nice, and kind to her patients. She takes time to explain what is going on, and is very thorough. I feel very blessed to have her as one of my providers.

February 12th, 2015
excellent
I got excellent care, friendly office and personal attention. The doctor discussed diagnosis ,treatment she explained to me my eye condition. I was happy with everything.

November 10th, 2013
I'm glad I found her
I've been patient of Dr.Skelo for 8 years now.I have had eye problems more than 10 years.She was the first doctor who made the right diagnosis and right treatment.I was diagnosed eith Lupus. I recommended her to my family and friends.

August 8th, 2013
Great care
Dr .Skelo gets from me 5 stars. I had great care , staff was great. Doctor gave me good instructions , she follows up /called me at home.

April 17th, 2012
I was very pleased with treatment , my options, information.Great service,very patient doctor.

August 19th, 2011
the best
I was very sick but my primary care doctor's office was closed on friday pm.Dr Skelo did examination, treated me, called several doctor's ,called me every day over weekend to check on me...

July 21st, 2011
In my opinion, Dr. Skelo is doctor I would be glad to see in every doctor's office. Who ever comes to her office is treated the best it could be in medical world. She tells you the truth, helps you the best and gives you the best advice you can get. We are blessed to have a doctors like she is.

May 13th, 2011
Confrontational
During my first appointment with Dr. Skelo she was brusque and short with me, seemed too impatient and rushed to listen to even my brief explanation of my condition. But I gave her the benefit of the doubt. However, the follow up visit (there will be no more) was a nightmare. She had not been clear during my first visit what I was to do between appointments. I did what I thought she had told me - there were no written discharge instructions so I had to try to remember all she said. When it became clear I had not done all that she had told me to do, she became extremely confrontational and lectured me like a child - and I am far from being that age! My physical condition is worse than it was when I initially came in and I will NOT return to Dr. Skelo.