Dr. Anna Somerto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Somerto?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2017

Excellent Dr! Kind, caring, but no nonsense!

I can't understand the previous, negative review! Maybe that patient didn't communicate their issues well? For me personally, Dr. Somerto is a bright, intelligent, caring doctor, who definetley goes the extra mile! I like the fact that she's a straight shooter, no nonsense, type of doctor. She will often do various tests, that other md's have techs do! Overall, I think she is incredibly smart, and a great decision maker!!

December 20th, 2014

7 years of waste

Misdiagnosed my type of epilepsy and I suffered for 7 years. Just kept increasing my med dosages over and over again. Canceled my appts many times. Finally I smartened up and switched doctors to an epilepsy specialist at Beth Israel in Boston where they studied my epilepsy and did the appropriate tests to correctly diagnose what kind of epilepsy I have. Now I am a candidate for brain surgery! People, she just wants your money and is a pill pusher. She isn't an epilepsy specialist. You might be a candidate for surgery which would mean you are incredibly lucky. Seizures and meds can shorten your life span and ruin your quality of life. Even though she knows you could possibly be a candidate for surgery she won't refer you to Boston. Make the call or see what she says about surgery and referring and you.

April 21st, 2017