A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Sottile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Sottile is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sottile graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania.
Dr. Sottile has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna G A Sottile MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anna G. Sottile practice?
- Dr. Anna Sottile has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anna Sottile practices Anesthesiology and Procedural Dermatology near Tamarac, FL.