A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Sottile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Sottile is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sottile
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Sottile Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sottile graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania.
Dr. Sottile has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna G A Sottile MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anna G. Sottile practice?
- Dr. Anna Sottile has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Sottile practices Anesthesiology and Procedural Dermatology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Anesthesiologists and Miami Surgeons.