A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Steele is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Steele, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Steele has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Lee Steele MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anna L. Steele practice?
- Dr. Anna Steele has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anna Steele practices Ophthalmology near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Centennial, CO and Denver, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Ophthalmologists.