A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Steele, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Steele has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna L. Steele practice?
Dr. Anna Steele practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Centennial, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Ophthalmologists, Wheat Ridge Pediatric Specialists, and Wheat Ridge Pediatricians.