A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Stern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Stern MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anna Stern practice?
- Dr. Anna Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Stern practices Otolaryngology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Otolaryngologists.