A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Stern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Stern MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anna Stern practice?
- Dr. Anna Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Stern practices Otolaryngology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Otolaryngologists.