A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Stern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St Catherine of Siena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna Stern practice?
Dr. Anna Stern practices Otolaryngology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Otolaryngologists.