A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Stewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov.
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Nikolaievna Stewart MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna N. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Anna Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Stewart practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynwood, CA.
See Glendale Internists.