A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Stork Fury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Stork Fury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Stork Fury, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stork Fury graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Stork Fury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna F Stork Fury DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anna F. Stork Fury practice?
- Dr. Anna Stork Fury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anna Stork Fury practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Obstetricians & Gynecologists.