Dr. Anna Maria Storniolo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Maria Storniolo?

January 15th, 2012

Top Oncologist - Look no farther than Dr. Storniolo

My breast surgeon picked Dr. Storniolo for me and what a great pick she has been. She is a compassionate and caring person who truly listens. Her ability to connect with her patients allows us to feel like we have a "safe place" to discuss any problem we are having in our cancer journey. In addition, she has a GREAT sense of humor, that leaves me feeling good after every visit. Lastly, because she is a mother, she understands how difficult the cancer journey can be with children and in particular, teenagers.Her commitment to her field is beyond most doctors I have seen. Dr. Storniolo is the co-founder of the IU Simon Cancer Tissue Bank...the only one of it's kind in the world.She is a super doctor who is going all out to find the cure for breast cancer. Look no farther for your breast oncologist.

December 27th, 2011

Awesome physician and wonderful bedside manner. With the excellent credentials this doctor has, I expected less, but I am proud to call her a trusted friend. She answers all questions I have, doesn't talk over my head or over simplify things. I'm so glad to have her a part of my care team.

October 2nd, 2017