A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Suray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Suray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Suray, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suray graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Suray has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans