Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Great office and staff!  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

I have been bringing my daughter here since she was born in 2006. While she has only seen Dr. Suray twice I dont see that as a problem when there are multiple doctors and excellent physicians assistants on staff as well. I love the child friendly waiting area and find the entire staff friendly and helpful! We have only had one appointment in 5 years where we waited longer than 15 minutes to be seen, and the fact that they offer saturday appointments is great!

|  Very long wait times  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

I have gone to this pediatrician for two years now. Every time go there I wait at least 30-40 mins in the waiting room and another 20-30 mins in the exam room before we actually see the doctor. I don't expect to get in right away but going to the doctor with 3 children in tow, and waiting for at least an hour makes for a very long visit. The doctors are all nice, but some of the staff has been rude. The great thing is that they have weekend appointments which comes in handy with 3 small children.

|  show details
Sep 29th, 2006 on yahoo.com

I love Dr. Suray!!!: My son is now 9 months old and if it were not for this wonderful doctor it is hard to tell what would of happened! I took him in for a sick visit and found out that he was very sick. She made arrangments for my son to go to Childrens

Read Full Review at yahoo.com