Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
one fed up mamma. show details one fed up mamma.
May 21st, 2015

She's a complete idiot. Nice but, dumb. Always talks over me. Always saying labs are wrong? Never spends time with my child except kissing on them which I do NOT appreciate. Also, none of them use gloves while putting their fingers in my child's mouth or touching the diaper area. QUIT spreading infection LADY. I'm exaughsted from cleaning up YOU AND YOUR OFFICE'S mess.

May 9th, 2015

She's nice but always turns me and my child towards the door saying shes ok nothings wrong. But there is always something wrong. My child stopped breathing had a breathing problem told me nothing was wrong. Had diarrhea and vomiting for almost TWO months. Told me it was NOTHING. NOTHING, (Most of the staff not all) They're a joke. They're rude. They also turn me away. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!! WHY ARE YOU TURNING YOU HEAD AWAY FROM A SICK CHILD!!!! I've heard from others that you've done the same!!!! You are a nice lady. BUT THAT DOESN'T WORK WHEN MY CHILDS CARE IS SUPPOSEDLY IN YOUR HANDS.

Great office and staff! show details Great office and staff!
Sep 13th, 2011

I have been bringing my daughter here since she was born in 2006. While she has only seen Dr. Suray twice I dont see that as a problem when there are multiple doctors and excellent physicians assistants on staff as well. I love the child friendly waiting area and find the entire staff friendly and helpful! We have only had one appointment in 5 years where we waited longer than 15 minutes to be seen, and the fact that they offer saturday appointments is great!

Very long wait times show details Very long wait times
May 10th, 2011

I have gone to this pediatrician for two years now. Every time go there I wait at least 30-40 mins in the waiting room and another 20-30 mins in the exam room before we actually see the doctor. I don't expect to get in right away but going to the doctor with 3 children in tow, and waiting for at least an hour makes for a very long visit. The doctors are all nice, but some of the staff has been rude. The great thing is that they have weekend appointments which comes in handy with 3 small children.

Sep 29th, 2006 on yahoo.com

I love Dr. Suray!!!: My son is now 9 months old and if it were not for this wonderful doctor it is hard to tell what would of happened! I took him in for a sick visit and found out that he was very sick. She made arrangments for my son to go to Childrens

Read Full Review at yahoo.com