Dr. Anna Suray MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Steubenville, OH

November 1st, 2016
Dr. Anna is the best in the valley
She always takes the time to talk to me and my kids. I feel like she really listens to what I am saying. She is very appriachable. I never feel like I've ask a dumb question or that I'm bothering her with a minuscule problem. You can tell she really loves working with kids. I never have to wait very long either. She truly cares about her patients and tries everything to find a diagnosis. And she isn't to proud to refer to a specialist either.

September 19th, 2016
Dr. Spray herself is wonderful and she's a great doctor. Unfortunately, you never get to see her. There is no continuity of care because you never see the same person two visits in a row. Now, I can't even get an appintment for my daughter. Everytime I call in I'm told they are booked and will not schedule her for the next day. I have to call in the next day to try to get an appointment. Needless to say, I've called the next day and was told again that they're booked and they won't schedule her for the next day, that I need to call again tomorrow. This has to be the dumbest policy I have ever heard of at a doctor's office. So, now I am searching for a new pediatrician that can actually see my daughter when she needs to be seen.

June 9th, 2015
Very nice staff, me and my husband love Dr Suray! She is so sweet and we totally trust her opinions. She has been very helpful would recommend her to anyone with children.

May 9th, 2015
She's nice but always turns me and my child towards the door saying shes ok nothings wrong. But there is always something wrong. My child stopped breathing had a breathing problem told me nothing was wrong. Had diarrhea and vomiting for almost TWO months. Told me it was NOTHING. NOTHING, (Most of the staff not all) They're a joke. They're rude. They also turn me away. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!! WHY ARE YOU TURNING YOU HEAD AWAY FROM A SICK CHILD!!!! I've heard from others that you've done the same!!!! You are a nice lady. BUT THAT DOESN'T WORK WHEN MY CHILDS CARE IS SUPPOSEDLY IN YOUR HANDS.

September 13th, 2011
Great office and staff!
I have been bringing my daughter here since she was born in 2006. While she has only seen Dr. Suray twice I dont see that as a problem when there are multiple doctors and excellent physicians assistants on staff as well. I love the child friendly waiting area and find the entire staff friendly and helpful! We have only had one appointment in 5 years where we waited longer than 15 minutes to be seen, and the fact that they offer saturday appointments is great!

May 10th, 2011
Very long wait times
I have gone to this pediatrician for two years now. Every time go there I wait at least 30-40 mins in the waiting room and another 20-30 mins in the exam room before we actually see the doctor. I don't expect to get in right away but going to the doctor with 3 children in tow, and waiting for at least an hour makes for a very long visit. The doctors are all nice, but some of the staff has been rude. The great thing is that they have weekend appointments which comes in handy with 3 small children.