A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurmayr graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thurmayr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thurmayr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Health New England - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anna Thurmayr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna F. Thurmayr practice?
Dr. Anna Thurmayr practices Internal Medicine near Wilbraham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA.
See Wilbraham Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Thurmayr, Dr. Anabel Thurmayr, Dr. Anya Thurmayr, Dr. Deeann Thurmayr, Dr. Hana Thurmayr, Dr. Hanna Thurmayr, Dr. Hannah Thurmayr, Dr. Hannelore Thurmayr