Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna-Maria Toker
Dr. Anna-Maria Toker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Toker is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Medical Center of Plano and Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington. Dr. Toker has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna-Maria Toker has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Anna-Maria Toker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Ronald Kline
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Arlington, TX 0.53 mi44
Dr. Lance Smith
General Surgery, Anesthesiology, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Arlington, TX 4.92 mi24
Dr. Hasan Hashmi
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Grand Prairie, TX 5.46 mi35