A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Tseng is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Tseng, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Tseng has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Siuling Tjeng Tseng MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Anna S. Tseng practice?
- Dr. Anna Tseng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anna Tseng practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.