Dr. Anna Tseng MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

May 10th, 2015
Wonderful skills!
It isn't easy to find someone who is excellent at botox. First of all, there aren't many people that do it. Second, it isn't the same as book learning. One has to have the skill to do it well, which isn't always easy for people to learn. I have an extremely difficult case. I know because I am not only a physician, but one who has done botox routinely. I find Dr. Tseng to be absolutely excellent. She has magic hands that find the exact right spot to inject. I recommend her highly

November 21st, 2013
Her office staff and nurse were horrible
Dr. Tseng was fine; she was very detached when talking with me. I feel very little compassion from her for all the pain and heartache I was experiencing with my MS. She gave me info pamphlets on meds for MS and told me she has no preference, they'll all good, and for me to choose one. Her nurse was the most inefficient person helping get my medicine ordered. Absolutely, the worst experience I ever had. This was in 1998-1999. I still haven't forgotten the awful experience.

May 6th, 2010
More concerned with her practice than her patients
If you are looking for a neurologist who genuinely cares about you and goes the extra mile to treat you, Dr. Tseng is NOT your doctor. As a former patient of hers, I found her and her staff to be more concerned with their practice than their individual patients. If you have choices, I recommend going with someone else.