Dr. Anna Tseng Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Anna Tseng?

Great Doctor with great bedside manners

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Dr. Tseng is a great doctor who really cares about her patients. I am very impressed with her attention to details and her knowledge of her profession. Great Doctor.

Wonderful skills!

Posted on May 10th, 2015

It isn't easy to find someone who is excellent at botox. First of all, there aren't many people that do it. Second, it isn't the same as book learning. One has to have the skill to do it well, which isn't always easy for people to learn. I have an extremely difficult case. I know because I am not only a physician, but one who has done botox routinely. I find Dr. Tseng to be absolutely excellent. She has magic hands that find the exact right spot to inject. I recommend her highly

Her office staff and nurse were horrible

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Dr. Tseng was fine; she was very detached when talking with me. I feel very little compassion from her for all the pain and heartache I was experiencing with my MS. She gave me info pamphlets on meds for MS and told me she has no preference, they'll all good, and for me to choose one. Her nurse was the most inefficient person helping get my medicine ordered. Absolutely, the worst experience I ever had. This was in 1998-1999. I still haven't forgotten the awful experience.

More concerned with her practice than her patients

Posted on May 7th, 2010

If you are looking for a neurologist who genuinely cares about you and goes the extra mile to treat you, Dr. Tseng is NOT your doctor. As a former patient of hers, I found her and her staff to be more concerned with their practice than their individual patients. If you have choices, I recommend going with someone else.

Posted on July 25th, 2017