A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Abalos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Abalos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Abalos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abalos graduated from School Of Health Sciences - University Of The Philippines System, Palo.
Dr. Abalos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Independent Physicians
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Tzeitel Pascual Abalos MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna T. Abalos practice?
- Dr. Anna Abalos has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Abalos practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.