A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Abalos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Abalos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abalos
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Abalos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Abalos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Abalos graduated from School Of Health Sciences - University Of The Philippines System, Palo.
Dr. Abalos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Independent Physicians
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Abalos MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna Abalos practice?
- Dr. Anna Abalos has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Abalos practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.