Family Practitioner

3.0

by H.T. on Apr 18th, 2014

The doctor recommended I go to church and pray to help me. Was a waste of money

by Lisa on Dec 7th, 2013

I have found this medical office staff to be very willing to greet you with a smile, and they are prompt. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to be seen by the doctor. I was also very impressed with the doctor, I had a medical issue, and needed surgery. I had been with another provider (K*****) for the previous year, they identified the tumor, but did nothing to remove it although they said it needed to be removed Immediately. Under this doctors care I was fortunate enough to have only a few weeks to wait while referrals were being made, and they removed it weeks later. They were good for my emotional and physical health.

My opinion.. show details My opinion..
by Liz on May 5th, 2013

The review of 11/30/2009 below is absolutely right. It is almost impossible to communicate with her if you're not at your appointment in the room. No emails, no return calls, nothing. She also freaked out and got hysterical when discussing Ambien. It was actually pretty horrible.

Sep 29th, 2011

Not the best service, I followed her to her new location, they made me go thru hoops to get old medical records from the other location where she worked. I was treated like a new patient, as if they didn't know me. I've been seeing her for a few years. I call in my meds and a month later they still are waiting for them to arrive to their office. Very disappointed with the level of interest.

Very Caring Doctor Just love her show details Very Caring Doctor Just love her
May 21st, 2011

I just love Doctor Abalos! I wished she had not moved to a new location! I found her to be one of the most caring Doctors I have ever had. I feel like she really cares, she listens and even calls you at home to see how you are doing! Dr.Abalos is very professional and seems very knowledgeable as the others have said.

PHYSICIAN OF THE NEW YEAR show details PHYSICIAN OF THE NEW YEAR
Feb 3rd, 2011

FOLLOWED HER FROM HER OLD OFFICE TO THE NEW OFFICE. VERY PROFESSIONAL, CARING, GREAT STAFF. CAN CALL AND LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR HER AND SHE HERSELF WILL CALL ME BACK! GREAT OFFICE!!!

Dr. Abalos new contact information show details Dr. Abalos new contact information
Feb 1st, 2011

Here is Dr. Abalos new address and phone number.701 Pleasant Grove Blvd # 125Roseville, CA 95678(916) 784-7700

Very caring Doctor show details Very caring Doctor
Jan 18th, 2011

I really like Dr.Abalos! I found her to be one of the most caring Doctors I have ever had. She will even call you at home and take the time to explain things to you. She does not rush during your visit. I really hope I can get in her new office where she has moved to. Dr.Abalos seems to be very knowledgeable, and professional!

Mar 2nd, 2010

Doctor was very unprofessional. From not having equipment ready or available for pap, to having me in position and "ready" for pap and opening the door to talk with assistants while I was undressed and in the stir ups. I found her to be the worst dr I have ever used and would NOT recommend her to anybody. She was not thorough when asked questions and even rolled her eyes at some of my questions.

Dec 28th, 2009

Dr. Abalos is an average doctor. She comes in the room, asks the same questions as the nurse and gives her opinion, then she leaves. Very cut and dry. I don't feel that she goes above and beyond for me, which I expect out of all my doctors. I want a doctor that thinks my health is as important as I do and goes above and beyond to help me lead a healthy life. Not getting that from her.

Dec 11th, 2009

Dr. Abalos is very responsive and takes her time to understand the underlying issue. I feel she has been one of the best doctors I have had and her office staff are great. Highly recommended.

Nov 30th, 2009

I have been experiencing a lot of pain, and instead of performing research or helping me find a specialist to help diagnose the problem, she is slow with her response, sometimes unresponsive, and unmotivated in finding a solution. I have had to bring information and potential diagnosis to her (instead of the other way around - who's the doctor?). It is very frustrating to not have your doctor on your side. FYI - Dr. Roy Harris is very rude and unresponsive as well. It's beyond me how this office is still in practice!

Apr 3rd, 2009

Dr. Abalos is one of the most caring Dr's you will find! She will personally call me at home to make sure I am doing ok and don't have any questions. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting a caring, knowledable Dr.