Dr. Anna Maria Uitviugt MD is female, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Uitviugt graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uitviugt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uitviugt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anna Uitviugt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Uitviugt practice?
Dr. Anna Uitviugt practices Anesthesiology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Anesthesiologists and Grand Rapids Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Uitviugt, Dr. Anabel Uitviugt, Dr. Anya Uitviugt, Dr. Deeann Uitviugt, Dr. Hana Uitviugt, Dr. Hanna Uitviugt, Dr. Hannah Uitviugt, Dr. Hannelore Uitviugt