A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Uitvlugt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Uitvlugt graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Uitvlugt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Maria Uitvlugt MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Uitvlugt practice?
- Dr. Anna Uitvlugt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anna Uitvlugt practices Anesthesiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI.
See Grand Rapids Anesthesiologists.