A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Lewis is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Hasbro Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Van Nort Lewis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anna V. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Anna Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Lewis practices Pediatrics near Providence, RI.
See Providence Pediatricians.