A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Vertkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Vertkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vertkin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vertkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Vertkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vertkin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Vertkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- PMG GI Silver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Feldman Vertkin MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anna F. Vertkin practice?
- Dr. Anna Vertkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Vertkin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Gastroenterologists.