A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Vertkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Vertkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vertkin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Vertkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vertkin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Vertkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- PMG GI Silver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Feldman Vertkin MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anna F. Vertkin practice?
- Dr. Anna Vertkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Vertkin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Gastroenterologists.