Dr. Anna Voltura MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2017
Amazing surgeon and compassionate doctor
I had a nipple and skin sparing bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction surgery with Dr. Voltura. Every aspect of her work was impeccable. Recovery was fast because she is such a gentle surgeon.

August 20th, 2016
I am happy to found Dr. Voltura
Dr. Voltura is an excellent Doctor. I had to do a breast lumpectomy. My doctor referred a doctor, but she was not available in three months. I was lucky a receptionist of a general surgeon recommended Dr. Voltura to me. The first appointment was made within a week, the surgery and followed up all done within one month. I did not have much pain, everything was done so professionally, I highly recommend anyone who needs to see doctors about breast health. I like everyone in Dr. Voltura's clinic, they are very nice and very courteous. I never had to wait for more than five minutes. I am very happy.

June 9th, 2016
Exceptional Surgeon and staff.

October 7th, 2015
The calm in the storm
Dr V is the best. With my diagnosis, I was prepared for a mastectomy, as it had been recommended by my first doctor, but Dr V patiently explained that I would be better with a less invasive surgery and follow up. I was one of the 10% of women with DCIS who had an invasive cancer that was encapsulated. I didn't need a mastectomy, she got it all. She really cares about her patients; the most compassionate doctor I've ever seen. I was so blessed that our paths crossed. She wad the calm in my storm.

March 21st, 2015
Best Doctor you can ever find.

October 17th, 2013
When Cancer comes into your life.
It is not easy to find out Cancer has chosen you. Finding the right Dr to perform your surgery is the most important decision you have to make. I chose Dr Anna Voltura as my double mastectomy Dr not only for her experience but for her patience and understanding to get you thru this difficult time in your life. I also had breast implants that were infected and again she stepped in and saved my implants and my life. I truly recommend this Dr to come and save your life too.

January 11th, 2011
100% satisfied
Had a lumpectomy last year with excellent results- a good surgeon and you never are made to feel rushed- a definate 5 star

November 11th, 2010
Caring
Dr. Voltura just exudes an attitude of "I am going to do my best for you." She is very smart and studies your case and then will talk to you for however long you need to talk. She also communicates with the other specialists to help give you information about what treatment option is best for you. I would strongly recommend her.

September 17th, 2010
Professional
Dr Voltura took the time to explain to me and my family members all the in and outs of treatment for ductal carcinoma i was terrified and she made me feel at ease I truly believe I made the right decision by picking this doctor.

February 24th, 2010
Great Doctor
Finding out that you have cancer is the most devastating thing to happen to an individual.But it is a little easier to handle when you have a Doctor like Anna Voltura, she is caring and explains everything about all the procedures you will be going thru. She is surely one of the sincerest doctors I have met. I would most definitely recommend her to any one that would be in this situation. SHE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR.

May 18th, 2016