A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Vouros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Vouros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Vouros, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vouros graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Vouros has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Christina Vouros MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna C. Vouros practice?
- Dr. Anna Vouros has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Vouros practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.