A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Vouros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Vouros, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vouros graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vouros has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vouros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna C. Vouros practice?
Dr. Anna Vouros practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.