A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Wachtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Wachtel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachtel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wachtel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachtel graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Wachtel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Mount Sinai Hospital Of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Wachtel MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna Wachtel practice?
- Dr. Anna Wachtel has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Wachtel practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.