A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Wachtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Wachtel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachtel graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Wachtel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Mount Sinai Hospital Of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Wachtel MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna Wachtel practice?
- Dr. Anna Wachtel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Wachtel practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.