Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 9th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Vaccine friendly Dr for the whole family show details Vaccine friendly Dr for the whole family
Jul 20th, 2013

We just love Dr. Wagner. We found her initially because she is vaccine friendly, when we were looking for someone for our daughter. We do vaccinate our children, we just spread them out more. Dr. Wagner was willing to work with us on whatever vaccines we wanted to give. Now our whole family sees her. She is knowledgeable, thorough and always takes time to talk with us and answer any questions. Super friendly and caring.

Very unhappy show details Very unhappy
Jul 19th, 2013

As my primary physician I have been reffered to specialist that were beyond horrible.. 1 1/2 waiting time for appts, only in office location by me 1 day a week.. My primary doctor should check out physicains she sends her clients too. I had an emergency and called and told her I was unhappy with specialist and that I didnt agree with him, i was told she cant do anything to call specialist, I also mentioned I was in excruciating pain in the message in the morning, I did not get a phone call back til next day and was told again to call specialist who is out of town for 3 weeks, ended up in emergengy room!! I thought doctors were supposed to care about their patients, if you are under the same impression I would not reccomend this doctor!!!!!