Get the facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Waterbrook
Dr. Anna Waterbrook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Sports Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Waterbrook is affiliated with Diamond Children's Medical Center and Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna Waterbrook has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Anna Waterbrook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Radhika Ratnabalasuriar
Tucson, AZ 0 mi1
Dr. Donald Porter
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0 mi38
Dr. Srikar Adhikari
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0 mi26