Dr. Anna Wolaniuk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Wolaniuk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2015

Awesome OB/GYN!

May 5th, 2014

Rude!

This lady comes into my room and right off the bat she says "what are you doing about your weight?" I couldn't believe she would say something like that! She was very rude! I asked for suggestions on how to loose weight and she didn't seem to want to help or offer any suggestions. Most of the time spent in the exam room was spent by her lecturing me about my weight and how unhealthy I am because of it. I was in the office for a yearly exam, nothing more! Needless to say, I left crying. I will never see this women again. I understand if she was trying to help me but making me feel worse about myself and my body was not the way to do it.

August 3rd, 2012

I didn't have any problems with this doctor until the actual birth of my child. I was scheduled to be induced at 5pm and she was supposed to come check on me the next morning at 10. She showed up at 11, dressed in her street clothes, clearly not expecting to need to stay in the room. My daughter was born 6 minutes later with the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and she wasn't breathing. Thank God they were able to get her breathing. I understand that she had other patients and that things come up, but I feel an attentive doctor should be in contact with their staff to keep them updated on their patients. She may not have been able to tell about the umbilical cord, but she should have at least known I was so close to delivering. Then, the next night, I discovered something grayish colored and slimy hanging out of my "lady parts." The on-call doctor had to come out and discovered that the ENTIRE AMNIOTIC SACK had been left inside of me. That seems like a pretty basic thing that should have been taken care of.

December 13th, 2016