A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Wooten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Wooten, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Wooten, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominoplasty Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Wooten graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wooten has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Ivanovna Wooten MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Occupational Medicine, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anna I. Wooten practice?
- Dr. Anna Wooten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anna Wooten practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Occupational Medicine, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewickley, PA and Butler, PA.
See Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeons and Pittsburgh Surgeons.