Dr. Anna Wooten MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2017
Highly Recommended
Dear Dr. Wooten, I was diagnosed with breast cancer Aug 2015. A team was formed to help me fight. Little did I know how big of a role you would play...both for my physical well being and, especially, my emotional strength. People always remarked how calm I was while I was facing surgery after surgery. Through all the recoveries they asked how I could stay so strong. I told them I have a wonderful, strong and talented surgeon that I tell without hesitation, "Whatever you think." I trusted you completely through all of this. I was YOU who kept me calm and gave me strength. I will NEVER forget your role in my journey. Thank you!

May 22nd, 2017
Best Decision I Could Have Made!
Absolutely recommend Dr. Wooten!! I first started looking into plastic surgery after having my two beautiful babies. Between pregnancy and then the months of breast feeding - my breasts were left deflated. From my first phone call to the consultation with Dr. Wooten - I knew this office was the one. It is a very intimate issue to deal with but I was made to feel SO comfortable. Dr. Wooten really took the time to educate me so that I was able to make the best decision for my goals - I was NEVER pressured or uncomfortable. I never felt hurried, even when I would call back with my doubts and even more questions - they took the time to answer everything and really ensure that I was comfortable and confident in the end. The procedure went smooth, my recovery was wonderful (I was back to work quickly - surgery on a Thursday and back to work on Monday), and honestly the results are perfect. I was so terrified that I would look fake but without telling people they honestly wouldn't know. I got my volume back (plus a little boost in size!) and my confidence jumped up too. I feel like I was able to take back my body after my little ones. Worth the investment and I would highly and enthusiastically refer anyone to Dr. Wooten.

October 27th, 2016
The absolute best !!
Dr. Wooten is kind, skilled and makes you feel comfortable the minute you meet her. She truly listens to your questions and concerns. I have had 4 procedures done and I trust Dr. Wooten completely. I am thrilled with the results. She has your best interest at heart. The office staff is friendly, professional and all around wonderful.

September 4th, 2016
Amazing!
Dr. Wooten and her staff have made my breast augmentation journey beyond incredible! It took me over two months to decide on a surgeon. Once I read about Dr. Wooten's credentials (one of Pittsburgh's top surgeons) and saw her work she became my number 1 option. I inquired about a consultation and got a response from Andrea within a couple of days. Andrea is Dr. Wooten's patient coordinator and answered every question and concern I had. I scheduled my consultation about 3 months out and my surgery 6 months after my consultation. She called me the day before to remind me of my appointment and again the morning of to make sure I didn't need directions to the office. Talk about service! Once I arrived at the office I walked into the waiting room which is superbly clean yet welcoming. I was able to complete the usual new patient paperwork online prior to the appointment along with being mailed the papers. Less than five minutes later I was called into the back! Andrea walked me and by best friend that I brought along into the back where she gave me a clean silky top to change into while I waited for the dr. Not too long after (maybe 10 min max) Dr. Wooten came in along with Andrea. He presence could light up a room. She introduced herself and gave me a quick rundown about herself and procedure. She also asked about me. She wanted to know why I wanted to have the surgery and what my expectations were. It was at that moment I knew she was EXACTLY what I wanted in a doctor! I believe that there should be a personal connection between doctor and patient, after all she is cutting me open. I was more than a dollar sign. I had been researching for over a year so I was pretty sure about what I wanted and the risks involved. I tried on sizers and after deciding on a size the doc went over everything again and bid me good day. I left and went into Andrea's office. We scheduled surgery, spoke about payment options, and brought in the nurse to talk about meds (I was somewhat of a special case). Fast forward a few months. I decided I wanted to change implant size. Dr. Wooten had me come into the office to be sure it was a good decision. Surgery day was amazing. Dr. Wooten came in to mark me up and assure me that everything was going to come out great. In the OR there was nice calming music playing next thing I know I was in recovery. She came in to check on me to make sure everything was fine. I saw her along with her nurse Dee during my post op visit. Sorry for the long rant but it's impossible to epress how awesome my experience was! If you are considering plastic surgery, I assure you that Beleza will far exceed your expectations!

July 7th, 2016
Amazing Experience, Amazing Results!
i am so blessed to have found dr wooten and beleza plastic surgery. it has been an extremely wonderful experience through and through. my results are fantastic! i look amazing but more importantly, i feel amazing! Thank You Beleza!!!!

May 15th, 2016
Dr Wooten is a caring doctor who spends time with you. Her staff is caring and friendly. I felt at home there. Would never go anywhere else.

April 22nd, 2016
Great experience
Loved her for my botox, and then I had laser hair removal done. Just booked my photofacial! All great results - love them.

April 21st, 2016
Good experience

February 2nd, 2016
Dr. Anna Wooten and her surgical team were outstanding. From the moment I arrived for my surgery Dr Wooten met with me and explained to me exactly what I was going to be going through and just what to expect. Her surgical team made me very comfortable and the whole procedure was a very relaxed environment. I had a large lump / tumor on the left side of my neck and I suffered migraine headaches weekly . Along with that I could never get a restful nights sleep due to constant stiff neck. I had to take many medications just to function through the day. I truly could not do anything without suffering a major migraine. Dr Wooten has given me my life back. Since my surgery I have not suffered a migraine and it's been almost 2 months now. I can sleep through the night. At times it feels like a dream and I am afraid to wake up. I have suffered migraines for over 20 years. Dr Wooten gave me my life back. I am doing things now that I have not done in years without getting a migraine, just amazing to me. I highly recommend Dr Wooten and her team, you are in very good hands. Thank you Dr. Anna Wooten

January 22nd, 2016
I had a double mastectomy and then after chemo and radiation had reconstructive breast surgery. I love, love, love Dr. Wooten and all of the staff. My surgery is beautiful and I am so happy.

January 17th, 2016
I could not be more pleased with the entire experience and results of a breast lift and silicone implants with Dr Wooten. She has my highest recommendation.

November 9th, 2015
Of course "bedside manner" is important. Read the reviews. People talk about how nice the staff is. What does that have to do with results of your surgery. I went to my follow-up appt. with Dr. Wooten. She was very curt and dismissed my disappointment with my results. Has she commented on the last 3 reviews. Not as of this writing. Don't fall for the hard sell of the moisturizer the office manager tries to make you buy. If moisturizers are all you need to make you look younger then why do people get facelifts.