Dr. Anna Wright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Wright?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Anna Wright?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 8th, 2014

Never again

She is short, rude and does not listen to you. She makes snap judgements and if you disagree well..she all but throws you out. Never again. She offered to make a referral for me for a female gyno and then the referral was for an all male practice. I guess that was her way at getting back at me for questioning her about my condition. Petty...

April 23rd, 2013

Wonderful Family Physican

Dr Wright was our family doctor for three years. She saw me through my pregnancy and after as well as our newborn son until he was three. She was always patient and understanding with us as first time parents. We were in quite a bit with frequent ear infections and she never ever made me feel as though I were "that mother" who over reacted. She believes in parents know best and offers as much advice and knowledge to parents as possible to make the right decision for your children. She was always thorough with research and quick to admit when a referral needed to be made because the problem was more than she knew to treat. We are military and due to a change in duty station had to move. We miss our Dr Wright terribly! We were spoiled!

January 17th, 2013

Seems like a good Doctor

I think Most people only write reviews when they are really happy or more often extremely dissatisfied. After reading the reviews here, I was concerned that I was in for a horrible visit, but much to my Surprise I found Dr Wright to be quite friendly and she seemed to have a genuine care for what I was telling her. She asked about my and my family's medical . She refereed me to a specialist, but in this case it seems the prudent course and was what I was expecting.

December 5th, 2012

Typical family practice doctor

Was unable to diagnose insulin resistance and hypothyroid despite being told symptoms. Actually said, "I don't want to hear about your family history". Her arrogance is astounding. At least she wrote a referral for the specialist who promptly diagnosed me correctly and put me on the proper medication.

November 8th, 2010

very happy

best experience i've had with a family care practitioner in years. she takes her time with me and seems to actually care

August 4th, 2010

abrupt, callous and judgemental

I went to her on a reco from my gyn who said I would love her. I was so disappointed. On my new patient visit, I brought all my meds, my medical history so she could review it. When she came in she looked like she hates being in the healthcare field. She took a cursory look over my information and told me she would not continue several of my prescriptions and that if I wanted her to be my doctor I would have to just live with that. She asked me no diagnostic or history questions about the meds. Just looked at them and said what she said.I brought my meds specifically for meds management. I am interested in docs who want to assist me in correct meds and dosages. I am NOT interested in jerks who make snap decisions without asking questions.I told her I could not live with that and got up and walked out.Dour. Mean. Judgemental.Keep looking.

March 7th, 2010

I found out about Dr. Anna Wright because she was one of the providers my insurance would pay for. She has excellent bedside manners and truly shows an interest in her patients. She will listen to you if you have symptoms to the point that she will do further testing and referrals to make sure the patient is safe.

February 19th, 2016