Dr. Anna Yatskar Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Anna Yatskar?

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Very satisfied sevice

She's the best .

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Dr. Yatskar is very informative and understanding . She answered all my questions better than all the Dr. that I have been going to for years. I will definitely refer her.

Posted on September 17th, 2017

Excellent service and extremely helpful Very happy I chose dr Yatskar

Amazing Dr

Posted on September 9th, 2017

The first time I had an appointment with Dr Anna I knew this was the Dr for me! The staff is polite,the office is remarkably clean! Dr Anna and staff are extremely thorough and are amazing to deal with answering every question and taking the time to fully explain everything to me in detail..I just moved the the neighborhood and I'm so glad I found this Dr.. She will be my family Dr from now on!

Best MD I've ever had

Posted on August 18th, 2017

I've been in and around a lot of private medical practices. I worked in some, been a patient in others and I think it's no surprise to anyone when I say most are really, really bad experiences. That being said, Dr. Yatskar and her staff are a definite exception to this rule. I've been a patient at this office before they even moved and am very happy to be in their care. The staff is great, they really try for you and meet you 3/4 of the way all the time. The receptionist is very on point and always follows through as well as being a very nice person. The lab technician is extremely competent and friendly. Dr. Yatskar herself is absolutely great. She is experienced and has (what I think) a much more well rounded approach to medicine. She is extremely knowledgeable and intelligent and takes the time to explain any questions. The Dr. keeps up on literature, cutting edge medicine, etc. something that many MDs just don't care to do anymore. This is to say nothing about her amazing bedside manner and incredibly pleasant demeanor. I strongly recommend this office, for an internist, for beauty procedures, for opiate addiction (Dr. Yatskar was one of the first to specialize in this field as an MD in NYC), really for any service that they provide and you may need.

Knowledgeable

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Friendly staff, low wait time, very knowledgeable in what she does I was very impressed!

Very thorough

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Dr. Yatskar is a very caring doctor and keeps you abreast of all the latest updates on your particular issue. Have been treated by her for over 10 years and i am of good health thanks to her efforts.

Posted on November 20th, 2017