Dr. Anna Hayden DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fort Lauderdale, FL

3.2

August 23rd, 2016
Like them a lot. They care about patients

November 6th, 2015
patient
I always look forward to my visit at specialty care I have no plan to change my doctor, she is a wonderful and caring doctor

September 11th, 2013
Very knowledgeable, Courteous

April 3rd, 2013
Dr Hayden was the first doctor to call me after viewing my blood report and realizing how anemic I was. I had a doctor for over 5 years who requested numerous blood works but never once called and told me what the results were even though I was in a more critical stage than Dr Hayden found. My hemoglobin level was 8 after checked by Dr Hayden, while it was 6 with the previous doctor who never bothered to notify me and tell me of it's seriousness. Dr Hayden is a wonderful doctor. Only been with her a short while but I am very impressed. Just be diligent in following her instructions and you will be fine......God bless.

January 13th, 2012
Not for me
Being new in the area, I was looking for a traditional family practice physician... a Primary Care Physician.I was extremely disappointed in Dr. Hayden. The office is barely clean. The office staff is unfriendly bordering on hostile. Nobody smiled coming in or going out. My intake was conducted by a "medical student". Dr. Hayden, when she finally arrived, seemed intent on arguing with my entire medical history. I have two long-term prescriptions... she refused outright to renew one of them, and insisted on an array of lab tests before renewing the other. By the end of the appointment, her desk was messy and disorganized. When I tried to schedule the tests with the support staff, they told me that the first possible appointment for a blood-draw was three months later. Three months?? Worst doctor's appointment EVER.