Internist
Video profile

I'm very pleased show details I'm very pleased
by Kal R on Jun 22nd, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Zamskaya for at least 4 years and I'm very pleased. She is thorough, honest, polite and follows up promptly. The reviewers on this site that complain because she advised them to quit smoking or lose weight totally fail to acknowledge that those things cause multiple health issues. She also advised me to lose weigh, which I needed to hear, and doing so has improved my life tremendously. She may not be warm and fuzzy, but she is a good doctor who spends a lot of time with patients. I plan to continue to see her as long as we live in this area.

Dr. Anna Zamskaya AKA 'Sham'skaya - very judgemental and unwilling to help unless you are deemed 'worthy' by her. show details Dr. Anna Zamskaya AKA 'Sham'skaya - very judgemental and unwilling to help unless you are deemed 'worthy' by her.
by 3 Year Patient on Feb 7th, 2015

I'm only giving WPCP 1 star due to it's location - that's great! Everything else about this place seems to be terrible. MY DOCTOR: I've been going here for over 3 years, *Anna Zamskaya, MD* has been my primary care physician for this time. And by that, I mean, I avoid going to the doctor at all costs! She'd rather spend the 15 minutes we have together berating me about smoking and that I'm a little overweight (maybe 20-30 lbs) then actually addressing what I'm there for. If you are looking for a ball-buster doctor - this is your woman - she won't just treat your symptoms, she'll nag you to death with her opinions on all the stuff you are doing wrong in your entire life. I know smoking is bad for me.... I don't need a 13 minute lecture, could you please talk to me about the ear infection I'm here for. Oops, out of time, don't have time to address your real problem!!! WASTE OF TIME!! Then I'm forced to go to an immediate care clinic to get taken care of. THE STAFF: (if you could call them that) - disgusting excuses for human beings! My first visit, I was seen by Dr. Zamskaya (who by the way, only issues RXs for 3 months - MAX, even if you've been on them for life - just so you can back, and get billed again in 3 months). I was attempting to set up my follow-up appointment. While I waited for the lady at the front desk to finish her conversation with another co-worker about her weekend, I asked to make an appointment - she told me (and I couldn't make this stuff up). "I don't have time to schedule you an appointment right now, I'm too busy. Call back later". Needless to say, that call back was never made!!! And I wouldn't hold my breath that it would be coming in the future! Buyer beware!!!!

Sep 11th, 2014

Dr. Zamskya became my doctor by default. My Doctor left and went to Kiaser. Maybe it's not fair, but I can't help but compare. Dr. Zamskya is lacking somewhere. I can't quite put a finger on it.

Very thorough show details Very thorough
by E.R. on Jul 28th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Zamskaya for over 4 years. She performs a very thorough physical examination and when I have gone in to see her with a complaint she has assessed the problem skillfully and prescribed appropriate treatment. A year or so ago I called her office because I had been ill for a few days. I was surprised when she called back in less than 1 hour. Dr. Zamskaya's level of knowledge and ability to evaluate my complaint and prescribe treatment has been quite good. I recommend her without reservation.

Feb 9th, 2014

Initially I thought Dr. Zamskaya was rude. I now have come to realize that is her personality. She is not warm and fuzzy and she also doesn't suffer fools. I think she is a very good doctor. I was having trouble with gout and went to several specialists only to realize that she had diagnosed it correctly from the beginning. Anytime I've had an issue her treatment was right on. My biggest complaint was her office--they were the worst. In fact, that's the reason my wife stopped going to Dr. Zamskaya. She liked the doctor but couldn't deal with the horrible staff. I do think they have improved considerably in the last 6 months. I would definitely recommend Dr. Zamskaya.

by Winnie Y on Aug 21st, 2013

Dr. Zamskaya is an excellent doctor. She is very thorough. She returns calls in a timely fashion and follows up with her patient.

Would not suggest for primary care doc show details Would not suggest for primary care doc
Jun 10th, 2013

I recently moved to the area and am looking for a primary care doctor. I would not suggest Dr. Zamskaya as an option. I went to see this doctor because I have been battling fatigue and recurrent chest congestion and sinus infections. I had been to an urgent care center the day prior to my appointment and received chest x-rays. Although i brought the disk of my x-rays with me, she didn't bother to take a look at them. Rather than running a panel of blood work to determine my cause of fatigue, she said that it is too difficult to determine through "one" blood test, so i should try and change my diet and add more exercise to my routine. The ironic part about this is that she told me to change my diet without even asking what my current diet consists of!!! I already have a healthy, balanced diet, and changes are not necessary. I was also still running a low grade fever (yet it was lower than the day before) and she told me this was probably because it was hot outside!!! So essentially, my appointment left me with the advice to change my already healthy diet, and to incorporate exercise.

Would not recommend this Dr show details Would not recommend this Dr
by Unsatisfied Patient on Mar 27th, 2013

I would really hate to ruin someone's livelihood, but I must say this lady is one of the worst drs I've seen in my whole life. She may spend 15 minutes with me, but during that time she's more interested in the foods I'm eating etc. than examining me for the problem I am there for (ie: I have a sore throat). She'll look at my throat for 2 minutes, tell me to see a specialist, throw some pills at me, and spend the next 13 minutes telling me about my diet, or exercise etc. I don't care for these types of doctors. Also, her staff is horrible. I was standing at the window one day, and asked for an appointment, I was told to CALL later because the lady was too busy to deal with me.?? wow! Their refill line says they will process refills in 24 hours - today makes day 3, and I still don't have a refill, and their phone number isn't working. ** But, my biggest complaint: I've been on 2 meds for over 13 years, my insurance company requires a 90 day supply for 'maintenance' meds - well, she will only write prescriptions for 30 days at a time?? Requiring me to mess with this reordering system (which obviously doesn't work) every 30 days. It's ridiculous! I will be doing doctor shopping today!! First time I've ever been this displeased with a Dr. (sorry)....

Easy to get in. Poor medical care/knowledge. Unkind. show details Easy to get in. Poor medical care/knowledge. Unkind.
Dec 3rd, 2012

If you just need to see a dr. in a pinch for antibiotics or something, this is your dr! The office staff is great. Wait time is never bad. The office is very accessible. Not a good primary care/complicated medical issue doctor. rude.

beware show details beware
Dec 5th, 2011

she won't talk to the specialists at the main hospital, and now refuses to see me, let alone renew a script for nexium.