Internists
660 Pennsylvania Ave SE
Ste 100
Washington, DC 20003
202-546-4504
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Sep 11th, 2014

Dr. Zamskya became my doctor by default. My Doctor left and went to Kiaser. Maybe it's not fair, but I can't help but compare. Dr. Zamskya is lacking somewhere. I can't quite put a finger on it.

|  Very thorough  |  show details
by E.R. on Jul 28th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Zamskaya for over 4 years. She performs a very thorough physical examination and when I have gone in to see her with a complaint she has assessed the problem skillfully and prescribed appropriate treatment. A year or so ago I called her office because I had been ill for a few days. I was surprised when she called back in less than 1 hour. Dr. Zamskaya's level of knowledge and ability to evaluate my complaint and prescribe treatment has been quite good. I recommend her without reservation.

Feb 9th, 2014

Initially I thought Dr. Zamskaya was rude. I now have come to realize that is her personality. She is not warm and fuzzy and she also doesn't suffer fools. I think she is a very good doctor. I was having trouble with gout and went to several specialists only to realize that she had diagnosed it correctly from the beginning. Anytime I've had an issue her treatment was right on. My biggest complaint was her office--they were the worst. In fact, that's the reason my wife stopped going to Dr. Zamskaya. She liked the doctor but couldn't deal with the horrible staff. I do think they have improved considerably in the last 6 months. I would definitely recommend Dr. Zamskaya.

by Winnie Y on Aug 21st, 2013

Dr. Zamskaya is an excellent doctor. She is very thorough. She returns calls in a timely fashion and follows up with her patient.

|  Would not suggest for primary care doc  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2013

I recently moved to the area and am looking for a primary care doctor. I would not suggest Dr. Zamskaya as an option. I went to see this doctor because I have been battling fatigue and recurrent chest congestion and sinus infections. I had been to an urgent care center the day prior to my appointment and received chest x-rays. Although i brought the disk of my x-rays with me, she didn't bother to take a look at them. Rather than running a panel of blood work to determine my cause of fatigue, she said that it is too difficult to determine through "one" blood test, so i should try and change my diet and add more exercise to my routine. The ironic part about this is that she told me to change my diet without even asking what my current diet consists of!!! I already have a healthy, balanced diet, and changes are not necessary. I was also still running a low grade fever (yet it was lower than the day before) and she told me this was probably because it was hot outside!!! So essentially, my appointment left me with the advice to change my already healthy diet, and to incorporate exercise.

|  Would not recommend this Dr  |  show details
by Unsatisfied Patient on Mar 27th, 2013

I would really hate to ruin someone's livelihood, but I must say this lady is one of the worst drs I've seen in my whole life. She may spend 15 minutes with me, but during that time she's more interested in the foods I'm eating etc. than examining me for the problem I am there for (ie: I have a sore throat). She'll look at my throat for 2 minutes, tell me to see a specialist, throw some pills at me, and spend the next 13 minutes telling me about my diet, or exercise etc. I don't care for these types of doctors. Also, her staff is horrible. I was standing at the window one day, and asked for an appointment, I was told to CALL later because the lady was too busy to deal with me.?? wow! Their refill line says they will process refills in 24 hours - today makes day 3, and I still don't have a refill, and their phone number isn't working. ** But, my biggest complaint: I've been on 2 meds for over 13 years, my insurance company requires a 90 day supply for 'maintenance' meds - well, she will only write prescriptions for 30 days at a time?? Requiring me to mess with this reordering system (which obviously doesn't work) every 30 days. It's ridiculous! I will be doing doctor shopping today!! First time I've ever been this displeased with a Dr. (sorry)....

|  Easy to get in. Poor medical care/knowledge. Unkind.  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

If you just need to see a dr. in a pinch for antibiotics or something, this is your dr! The office staff is great. Wait time is never bad. The office is very accessible. Not a good primary care/complicated medical issue doctor. rude.

|  beware  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

she won't talk to the specialists at the main hospital, and now refuses to see me, let alone renew a script for nexium.