A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Zlotina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Zlotina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Zlotina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zlotina graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zlotina has 11 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zlotina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna Zlotina practice?
Dr. Anna Zlotina practices Internal Medicine near Reading, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Reading Internists.