Dr. Anna Zlotina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Zlotina?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 21st, 2015

Terrible Care...

Every time I saw this doctor, she would make serious illnesses seem unimportant. Other times she would simply disregard me and send me to the hospital so they could deal with the problem. Over all very nonchalant about all health issues. She should not be a doctor, in my opinion. She makes you want to put your head down when she walks in. Definitely do not recommend this doctor.

October 20th, 2015

Though I think Dr. Z is a caring person she is rude and has no bedside manner. She told me 3 or 4 medical inaccuracies during one appointment. When I was having a reaction to a medication and she told me to continue taking it although my cholesterol levels didn't warrant me taking the drug. If it wasn't for her very caring staff I would have left her long ago! My blood pressure went up 20 or 30 points when I saw her.

June 6th, 2015

Recommended an incompetent specialist Poor assessment of symptoms; in particular, a very serious symptom was assessed as not worrisome

June 18th, 2014

Rude/Discourteous

She was overall a rude person. She scolds her patients like we're children. When you ask her to repeat herself, she acts annoyed (for the record, I'm 41 yrs old and will be pursuing my PhD next year) - overall, she is very impersonal. Never completed follow-up, one would have to call her to find out results, even when a serious or acute issue. I left her care without a phone call - was fed up with her unprofessional bedside manner.

May 28th, 2014

Does not listen!

She does not listen and constantly interrupts me as soon as I start to answer her questions. She scolds me like a little child (I'm 80 years old and still working). Her opinion of who I am is wrong. She has also made too many mistakes in my care.

October 29th, 2012

Very caring Physician

Dr. Zlotina is a very caring Physician. Her bedside manner is excellent as she conveys concern of my health and well being.

March 22nd, 2012

Not Good

Got an appointment. NO ProblemNot Courtesy - did not understand her medical terms and then she scolded meBedside manner - doesn't existSpending time - Has something else to do, almost like I was wasting her time.The first time, I never say anything, but, a second and third time. 3 strike she is out!!!

December 23rd, 2010

Shamrock

In my opnion, Dr Zlotina was the most cold and insensitive Dr. I have ever met. She was so bad that I actually left her office in the middle of my ex ...

December 11th, 2010

saw her first time was greatly impressed

she is very caring and has had my health as her utmost concern. little problem understanding her sometimes as i am hard of hearing and she has an accent so i have to pay really close attention but i am glad ahe is my doctor

December 5th, 2016