Internists
20 Pondmeadow Dr
Ste 105
Reading, MA 01867
781-941-2241
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Rude/Discourteous  |  show details
by Taylor D. on Jun 18th, 2014

She was overall a rude person. She scolds her patients like we're children. When you ask her to repeat herself, she acts annoyed (for the record, I'm 41 yrs old and will be pursuing my PhD next year) - overall, she is very impersonal. Never completed follow-up, one would have to call her to find out results, even when a serious or acute issue. I left her care without a phone call - was fed up with her unprofessional bedside manner.

|  Does not listen!  |  show details
May 28th, 2014

She does not listen and constantly interrupts me as soon as I start to answer her questions. She scolds me like a little child (I'm 80 years old and still working). Her opinion of who I am is wrong. She has also made too many mistakes in my care.

|  Very caring Physician  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

Dr. Zlotina is a very caring Physician. Her bedside manner is excellent as she conveys concern of my health and well being.

|  Not Good  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

Got an appointment. NO ProblemNot Courtesy - did not understand her medical terms and then she scolded meBedside manner - doesn't existSpending time - Has something else to do, almost like I was wasting her time.The first time, I never say anything, but, a second and third time. 3 strike she is out!!!

|  saw her first time was greatly impressed  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2010

she is very caring and has had my health as her utmost concern. little problem understanding her sometimes as i am hard of hearing and she has an accent so i have to pay really close attention but i am glad ahe is my doctor