A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annabel Barber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annabel Barber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annabel Barber, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barber graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Barber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annabel E Barber FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Annabel E. Barber practice?
- Dr. Annabel Barber has 1 office location.
Dr. Annabel Barber practices Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.