Dr. Annabel Barber Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Annabel Barber?

she saved my life and would not allow me to think negative thoughts regardingmy cancer.

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Most of Dr Barber's staff are wonderful, fantastic, easy to talk to however there always seems to be that one or two that ruin the survey for the rest of them.

Still fighting

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Has a wonderful bedside manner, but after that she is a horrible doctor. She misdiagnosed me for year and is the reason that I am still fighting breast cancer for years later. I also bled continually for almost a year out of my right breast out of from a simple biopsy that she performed. She said it was all those cancer cells coming out. I was too scared not to believe her. I had to wear a kotex in my bra for nearly a year. This woman is scary. Because of her my children almost didn't have a mother .

BOTCHED SURGERY ON CYST REMOVAL IN BUTTOCKS

Posted on September 13th, 2015

First of all, she did an ultrasound on my buttocks to get to the root of my proverbial buttocks problem - a cyst that kept returning for 40 years. She promised it would never come back after the operation she performed. Well, the stitches broke open on the way home from the hospital - she wouldn't see me but prescribed an antibiotic. I was in so much pain for so many months afterwards and always had to sit on a donut hole pillow. The people who wrote on here that she is a butcher, not a surgeon, are absolutely right. It took months for that operation to heal, and then four months later, the cyst returned. I would not recommend her to anyone - no way - no how!

Posted on April 15th, 2015

VERY COMPASSIONATE, WONDERFUL BED STDE MANNER.SHE PUTS YOU AT EASE. TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS.

worst surgeon in Las Vegas

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

DR . BARBER is without question the worst surgeon in las vegas. She totally botched a minor surgical procedure on me which left me with permanent nerve damage. I Am not the Only Patient She Botched Surgery On. The NEVADA Medical Examiners Office Has A Record Of Two Malpractice Suits On Her For Botched Surgeries. Stay away from Dr Barber if you need surgery of any kind.

Her real last name is Butcher

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

She is a butcher not a surgeon. She doesn't know how to repair a hernia and then runs and hides when you complain about how she botched your surgery. Stay away from this butcher of a surgeon.

Surgery victim

Posted on February 5th, 2013

Left mesh is my body that wandered in a "routine" hernia operation then didn't answer phone calls and had zero records of me being there besides the bills afterwards. Do NOT go to this woman.

Mastectomy-my savior

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Dr. Barber took care of me in a way that no other Dr could have, she saved my life twice. She didn't hesitate to take me on as a patient when I was first diagnosed with breast cancer and my insurance put me under medical history review and wouldn't pay anything until it was over. She performed my bilateral mastectomy with the utmost confidence and has the BEST bedside manner. The second time around was in my lymphnodes and I wouldn't have gone to any other Dr if you would have paid me to. She is extremely thorough and professional and comforting. She is my knight in shining armor!

hernia repair surgery

Posted on August 19th, 2012

the first surgery, doctor could not find hernia to fix. symptoms worsened, had second surgery and found 2 hernias. problem still not fixed, hernia still becomes strangulated. to have a conversation with her, i believe you would have to tie her down.

Fabulous surgeon

Posted on August 12th, 2008

I have been Dr. Barber's patient for several years. She has repaired a hernia, taken out my gallbladder and performed a colonocopy on me. Each time I have been very well treated. She is very patient, understanding and thorough. I would highly recommend her.

Annabel E Barber, MD

Posted on July 25th, 2008

I have been under Doctor Barber's care for over two years She saved my life..I don't believe anyone else could..