Dr. Annabelle Blanchet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Annabelle Blanchet?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Annabelle Blanchet?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 10th, 2014

Wouldn't trade her

Dr. B. is wonderful. She listens, makes sure she understands where you are coming from, and always discuss the pros and cons. Very different approach. Hope she stays in the area!

May 8th, 2013

Different

My son has been seeing her for two years now. We really like her. She is friendly, honest, and does not treat people in a condescending way like a lot of doctors. The diagnosis she gave my son was spot on, and he has made dramatic progress on the medication. Highly recommended.

July 14th, 2011

She gives all of the options, and gives the pros and cons for each. She does not push medication as the only answer. I am very happy with her.

July 13th, 2011

Wonderful and attentive to details

I am shocked at the previous review! Dr. Blanchet is actually one of those rare doctors who take the time to TAlK to you and explain the risks and benefits of the medicine. I have been seeing her for several months, and she has been very careful inasking for side effects and whether the medicine is helping my daughter. Almost as importantly, she takes the time to ask questions about stuff she likes doing and listens. I really don't understand how she could have gotten a bad review. I have talked to other parents in the waiting room and they only had positive things to say about her. Weird...

September 2nd, 2009

RUN!

She made a fast and innacurate diagnosis, spent just a few minutes with my daughter and was pushy! She really insisted we start her on heavy and dangerous psychiatric medication, without even explaining side effects. I had to call the pharmacy about the drug she sent us home with and found out that it may cause my daughter to kill herself!I had a better experience with my family doctor who actually took the time to talk to me, my daughter and explain his treatment plan.

August 23rd, 2017